During the holiday season, you may want to get creative around your home. Don’t be afraid to add some cheer to your kitchen countertops. If you are having guests over for the holidays or even if you want to spruce up your home to look more festive, we have some holiday kitchen countertop decorating ideas to share.
Holiday Countertop Decoration Ideas
- Get a rosemary Christmas tree for your countertop. Not only is it festive, but you can use it for cooking!
- Use your everyday fruit bowl as decoration. Buy some pears from the market or make orange pomander balls.
- Real Greenery! Go outside and cut branches off an evergreen to place around candles and centerpieces. The branches keep for a long time, and it adds a natural festive look to your kitchen.
- Ornaments in a bowl! Yes, you can never go wrong with this look. Add some greenery or even lights to the look.
- Hot CoCoa station! Keep it up all month. Not only is it festive, but comes in handy during the cold chill of a December evening.
- Use glass jars for tea lights and greenery! No need to buy new candle votives. A glass jar in your kitchen will do.
- Get fancy and decorate the back of your full-back bar stools! Put a wreath on the back or tie a bow with red/green ribbon.
- Crazy for Cranberries! Not only are they healthy for you, but they are great for Christmas decorating. Buy a bag of real cranberries and put them in a jar or use them in a centerpiece with candles.
- Give that kitchen island some serious Christmas panache with branches and ornaments in a large vase or how about a large lantern with greenery? The ideas are endless!
- Buy a small prelit Christmas tree and make the forks and spoons the ornaments!
- Candy canes in a glass jar! Ummm…Hello!
- Eat, drink, and be merry! Below is a unique and yummy cocktail recipe for the Lady Irish that you’ll enjoy.
Ingredients For Lady Irish Champagne Cocktail
- 2/3-ounce Irish whiskey, preferably Bushmills
- 2/3-ounce oloroso sherry
- 1/2-ounce Red Currant Syrup or grenadine
- 1/3-ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cane syrup or Rich Simple Syrup
- 1 2/3 ounces chilled Champagne
- 1 small bunch of red currants, for garnish (optional)
Here at Premier Surfaces we are always here to give you ideas on how to enhance your kitchen countertops for the holiday season. Contact us if you have any questions about our kitchen countertops. One of our experienced team members will be happy to assist you.