A large part of what makes us different is the process:
At Premier Surfaces, we pride ourselves on making your countertop selection enjoyable. All walk-ins are welcomed as soon as they enter one of our showrooms, and you are also more than welcome to schedule an appointment if your personal schedule calls for it. All of our Design Consultants are highly-trained and here to assist you in anyway possible. We feature design concepts and materials that are the best fit for your lifestyle. Below is a little more about the Stone Selection Process with us:
- First, we will sit down with you to discuss your remodeling project so that we have a better understanding of how to assist you in your countertop selection.
- Second, we will provide you with a little background about who we are and a general overview of our countertop products and pricing.
- Third, once we have established the countertop material that matches your vision, we will review different colors and styles that coordinate well with your other selections such as: cabintry, paint and tile.
- Lastly, if there is a granite or marble color that you wish to see but it is currently not in one of our fully stocked warehouses, we will dedicate time to finding a stone supplier that has what you are looking for. We work with natural stone suppliers who are considered to be the best in the industry.
Template and Detail
Once you have selected your stone with Premier Surfaces, we will provide you with a line item estimate for your review. Our Square footage pricing includes: material, template, fabrication, installation, lifetime warranty on craftsmanship, layout template options, 5-7 business day turnaround, a project manager dedicated to job, precision cuts on our CNC machine, and 3 complimentary edges to choose from. Once an estimate has been signed, either your design consultant or project manager will work with you to schedule a detail and create a template of your countertops.
- A detail is when one of our experienced and qualified technicians will come to your home to take accurate measurements of the square footage and linear footage of your countertops. Other information will be gathered: Edge profiles, corner treatments, sink type, faucet holes, range type, backsplash dimensions etc.
- A template is usually completed at the same time as the detail. This is when the technician will create a pattern of your countertops either by using a plastic sheet or a digitial imaging device.
- Once detail and template are completed, your project manager will then calculate the exact square footage of your project and update your estimate for your review.
Once the detail and template are completed, your project manager will call you to schedule a time to layout your template on the material you have selected with us. You have the right to waive your template layout, but we encourage you to move forward with a layout if you have chosen a granite or marble that is varied in color and pattern. We want to ensure that our customers are satisfied with with their countertop choice!
Premier Surfaces takes pride in the skill and professionalism of our fabricators. State of the art equipment is used to fabricate every piece of stone installed by Premier Surfaces.
- Fabrication begins once we have completed all the paperwork and the quote is finalized for the job.
- Template layouts are documented and a firm installation date is set with your project manager.
- Once fabricated, all your countertop pieces are then carefully inspected before being installed.
Our ultimate goal is to ensure that your installation process runs as smooth as possible and causes very little inconvience to you. The average installation takes about 4 hours. Your project manager will review with you, a pre-installation checksheet to prepare you to be installation ready.
- To become an installer for Premier Surfaces, completion of an extensive documented training program is required, which includes all aspects of not only installation, but fabrication of the stone as well.
- The installation is normally completed by a two-person crew. On projects that involve very large pieces, difficult access to the room, or a combination of the two, an additional crew may be needed. Your project manager will advise you of this.
- Our installers also take several steps to ensure that they maintain cleanliness throughout the process by sweeping and vacuuming any debris or dust caused by the installation.
Customer Survey and Referral Program
Once the installation is complete and you are satisfied with your countertop purchase, we will ask you to answer a simple one question customer survey. We simply ask if you would recommend us. We are always striving to become better at customer service and craftsmanship! Our customer referrals speak for themselves!